Following guidance from the Pressure Equipment Directive 2014/68/EU and international insurers, we strongly recommend the use of Safety Shields around each bellows. Because of its nature, the bellows is the weakest part of a piping system and safety shields can assist in mitigating risk to plant and operators.
Materials of Construction
- PTFE encapsulated glass fibre draw cords Recommend by Insurance companies.
- Helps to contain leaks until the pipe line can be isolated.
- Reduces risk of operator and plant damage.
- Clear window allows easy inspection of expansion bellows.
- Heavy duty 3-ply PTFE coated glass fibre construction.
- Suitable for use up to temperatures up to 200° C. / 392° F.
- Available to suit all sizes and types of CRP FluoroFlow bellows.
- Easily fitted with central Velcro fastening and secure ties at each end.
- Flexible materials allow for bellows movements.