High Temperature / Pressure Sampling SystemDesigned specifically to be used on oil refineries to sample hot oil from high pressure lines in a safe controlled manner. The sampler is panel mounted and has user safety paramount in it's design.
- Pressure gauge indicates that a sample has been taken.
- Temperature gauge confirms that the sample has sufficiently cooled to be safely removed.
- Operation is simple with 2 well marked multiport valves to operate.
- Compact panel mounted robust design.
- Depending on valve choice samples can be taken from pipelines running up to 400 degrees C and 60 bar g.
- Inbuilt water cooled volumetric heat exchanger rapidly reduces inlet temperature to safe level.
- Flow can be set when commissioning with needle valve.
- The sample bottle is contained with a stainless steel carrier with quick release coupling.
- Threaded vent connection to pipe up to customers extraction system.
- The two control valves have interlocking cams making the operating sequence fool proof.
- All wetted parts in 316L stainless steel.
If you require any further information or would like a quotation for a high pressure sampler please call 01706 756 400 or email firstname.lastname@example.org