PFA Lined Hose Adaptors
Hoses offer great flexibility on site when connecting to tankers etc, but at some point they are connected to the plant process line. CRP offers a range of interconnecting hose adaptors allowing the flanged PTFE lined process piping to be terminated in a quick release hose connection. All are lined in PFA so excellent corrosion resistance is assured.
| Camlock / Cam and Groove Type
- Conforms to DIN EN 14420-7 specifications.
- 316 Stainless steel body.
- PFA lining Compatible with almost all known chemicals.
- Grooved to lock liner in position for vacuum operation.
- Precision cast and machined body.
- Available to suit from 1” to 4” nominal bores.
- Teflon PFA linings fully FDA compliant.
- Available with DIN / ASME / BS10 flanges etc.
- Dust caps and chains can be supplied too.
||Threaded Flange Adaptors|
- Manufactured with all common threads, BSP, NPT etc.
- DIN 11851 for food / hygienic applications.
- Available to suit ½” to 4” nominal bores.
- ASME / DIN flange types supplied.
- 316 / 304 stainless steel body.
- FDA approved linings.
- Robust one piece construction.
Many hose adaptor types can be manufactured, please give our sales team a call to discuss further on 01706 756 400